1. Some days everyone will sit, pay attention, and behave appropriately. Some days they won't.
2. Never be afraid to get your hands dirty. Soap is always there, opportunity for adventure is not.
3. Make sure you are able to sit on the floor in whatever you're wearing.
4. Don't over-analyze. Accept the fact that some things are just magic.
5. Would it be worth a timeout?
6. Even a good lie is hard to get away with, and much harder to remember the second time.
7. The "helper" is always the best job to have.
8. Find ways to protect the things you care about, even if no one else sees the value. Keep them in a safe place, but don't leave them in your pocket to be washed.
9. It never hurt anyone to believe in the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus.
10. Trust people. Beware of "stranger danger," but believe that everyone is good at heart.
11. Playing pretend is the best way to learn.
12. Keep your friends close. Involve them in all your best schemes.
13. Happiness is beauty.
15. Nothing is too insignificant to be prayed about.
16. Embrace uniqueness. Haters gonna hate.
17. When someone compliments you, accept it without question. You are, after all, awesome.
18. There will be times when you will get hurt, through the fault of your own or others. That's a risk you have to take.
19. It is very important to give good hugs.
20. Refuse to believe limitations.
There you have it. Not exhaustive by any means, and may be amended at a later date. I've got a little more growing up to do first.